Monday, June 18, 2007

Reporting Assignments

People!

There is SO MUCH to WRITE ABOUT! I'm a bit overwhelmed with my own mental log of assignments. This must happen to all of us on a certain level, right? Simply trying to B-A-L-A-N-C-E our bodies and spirits and hectic beings?

So to simply keep myself aligned, and accountable with all that has been speaking to me, and asking to get put down on paper (or, in this case: on the screen) I'm creating a virtual assignment list:

1. A financial reporting on Aunt Mo's visit - something in the topic arena of "The Price of Relationship-Building and Ambassador-work"?!
2. The metaphor of the phoenix -- Death and birth in Melissa Borgmann's midst: Joey Schulte's Funeral, Teens Rock the Mic's done-ness, and the baptism and career births I've been witness to in the past week...
3. Thin space experiences: Trees and dead people talking to me?!
4. More pine-cone meditations and notes from a recent walk along Edgecumbe.
5. Something on love-making...and a recent excerpt of Liz Gilbert's "Eat, Pray, Love."

Okay. Just needed to create that as a list of topics. Stay tuned!

Love,
Melissa



Love is the religion. The universe is the book.

From Coleman Barks in "The Illuminated Rumi."

No comments: